- As our city continues to be pressured by growth and the transient population. I propose to create a Fort McMurray Improvement tax. A tax added to hotel, motel, camp rooms to aid in funding Tourism Community programs, infrastructure.
- A stronger relationship and partnership supporting the entire non profit sector.
- Supporting a vision for responsible sustainable development.
- Supporting the multi-cultural associations and different faith groups in our region.
- Transparent communication.
- To explore alternate transportation routes throughout the city.
- Working with senior administration for required funding from both levels of government to ensure infrastructure needs are met.
Ladies and Gentlemen, since elected, I have served our Ward in the interest of those I represent. To be engaged making informed decisions on behalf of you. I understand the dynamic community we live in and will serve to the best of my ability. On October 21st I ask you for your support and your vote to elect me as one of your six Councillors for Ward 1.